Ngāti Tama ki Te Waipounamu Trust is seeking full-time Pouāwhina Administrator & EA Superstar!
This position would suit someone with initiative, resourcefulness, and impeccable organisational skills.
Key tasks include:
– Reception and office administration duties
– Board secretariat duties and co-ordination of hui and events
– Executive assistance services to the General Manager
and support to special projects as reasonably required
To be successful in this position you will have:
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience in PA or EA / Board secretary roles
– Excellence in developing and maintaining relationships
– Demonstrated knowledge of business administration systems
– Advanced formal writing skills and good numerical skills
– A respect and appreciation of Te Reo Māori me ōna tikanga.
Applications will remain open until position is filled.
For a confidential discussion contact Chan @ Rezource 027-540-1027.
For more info or to apply, click the link below