Ngāti Tama traces their roots to the Tokomaru waka from Hawaiki, and takes their name from Tamaariki, one of the five co-captains aboard this vessel. Over time, our ancestors have journeyed and settled in Nelson and Golden Bay under Te Pūoho ki Te Rangi and other Ngāti Tama Chiefs and Rangātira.
The Ngāti Tama ki Te Waipounamu Trust Office based in Nelson, is seeking an Administrator to support and enhance the activities and objectives of the Trust by planning, organising and carrying out administrative, PA and reception duties.
This position reporting to the General Manager, will provide Personal / Executive Assistant duties, requiring discretion, time management, flexibility and initiative, along with the ability to work both unsupervised and as part of a team.
A key part to this role’s performance will be to apply your experience and knowledge of business administration, effective communication / organisational skills and proficient computer skills.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A respect and appreciation of Te Reo Māori me ōna tikanga.
- Advanced formal writing skills.
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- A flair for administration
- Experience in PA or EA / Board secretary roles
- Excellence in developing and maintaining relationships with a broad spectrum of people.
- Maturity and integrity demonstrated in all relationships
- An ability to manage challenging and conflicting relationships
- Business Administration, Project management and/or a Communications qualifications is preferred
Apply online by 10 November 2019 submitting a CV and a cover letter explaining your fit to this position. For a confidential discussion contact Sacha @ Rezource 027-386-9288.
Click here to apply.