Te Kotahi o Te Tauihu Charitable Trust is looking to appoint a Project Manager to lead the implementation of their emergency management strategy.
This is a 30 hr a week position over a 40 week period. This role covers Te Tauihu o Te Waka a-Maui rohe.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, overseeing and supporting the implementation of the strategy.
Successful applicants will have the following skills:
• demonstrated project management experience
• able to bu ild robust relationships with whanau, services and external agencies
• works to deadlines and prides themselves on attention to detail
• has experience working with whanau, hapu and iwi.
• has some knowledge of civil defence emergency management
• has demonstrated ability to influence, motivate and encourage others.
• can multi-task and prioritise their workload
• has knowledge of Te Reo me ona Tikanga
• is familiar with reporting frameworks
• has experience developing funding applications
• is knowledgeable around Te Tauihu Mar ae.
• excellent, written and oral communication skills.
Applicants must have a full clean NZ drivers licence .
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV and accompanying letter to Victoria.Kiore@kotahitehoe.org.nz
Applications for this role close on Friday 27″‘ August 2021