Ngāti Tama ki Te Waipounamu Trust is looking for people who can support some a number of projects in a fixed-term or contract capacity. Projects will range in scope and can be tailored to suit skills, expertise and availability.
Skills we are looking for:
Ideal applicants will have skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Te Reo me ōna Tikanga
- Cultural sites, Taonga Tūturu and Taiao
- Research and Policy analysis
- Treaty Settlement and RMA
- Council and Crown agent relationships
- Report writing and presentation
- Information collation and synthesis
- Framework planning and monitoring
If you or someone your know is interested, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications of Interest must be received by Mon 14th Oct, 2019.