Te Kohanga Reo o Te Awhina – KAIAKO Vacancy
If you love working around mokopuna supporting them to grow their reo Māori and are passionate about Te Kaupapa o Te Kōhanga Reo, then Te Kohanga Reo o Te Awhina would love to hear from you.
Te Kohanga Reo o Te Awhina are a growing kohanga in need of a kaiako-Kaiawhina to join their team. Reporting to whanau Matua this role will consist of supporting the day to day operations of the floor, contributing to curriculum planning, engagement with the whanau, and the development and care of tamariki.
- Hold or working towards Te Tohu Mātauranga Whakapakari Tino rangatiratanga
- Fluency in Te Reo Māori me ona Tikanga
- Understand and appreciate the kaupapa Te Kōhanga Reo
- Communicate effectively with whanau
- Passionate about working with tamariki
- Works well with others
- First Aid ( Can be provided)
This position is 30 hours per week.
If this sounds like you and you would like to grow with our kohanga Reo then please send through your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information contact:
Whaea Cre Oli: 021-0876-9273.
All applicants will be required to undergo a reference check and police vetting.
Close off date is 31-08-2020.