Show us your protected and go in the draw to WIN
HOW TO ENTER:
- Log in to the Ngāti Tama Whānau App
- Upload a photo of your Vaccine Record Card, or photo or video of you in the clinic receiving your vaccine
- Tell us why you decided to get the vaccine
- You are in the weekly draw to win
Whānau can also send their entries to email@example.com.
Go in the Draw every week to win these AMAZING Ngāti Tama prizes
Win 1 of 10 $100 Tama Clothing Vouchers
Look fresh in our Mens softshell Jacket, or ladies Paris Dress. Warm up with a Puffa Jacet or Vest, and go off road in our practical Trakka Jacket. Or grab something for the tamariki and moko’s with Tama t-shirts, caps, beanies and even onzies for the pēpi.
Check out our gears HERE.
Books by Hilary and Mauī John Mitchell
He ringatoi o ngā tūpuna unravels the previously unknown story of Isaac Coates, as well as providing biographical details and whakapapa of his subjects, where they can be reliably identified. Coates’s portraits depict Māori men and women from chiefly whakapapa, some of Ngāti Tama decent.
Large canvas print of Wakapuaka
A stunning landscape piece of Ngāti Tama whenua; Wakapuaka. Photographed by Steve Hussy for Ngāti Tama’s 2018-2019 Annual Report.
Three-part canvas panoramic print of Mohua
A stunning landscape piece of Ngāti Tama whenua; Mohua. Photographed by Steve Hussy for Ngāti Tama’s 2019-2020 Annual Report.
Large Framed Lindauer print of tūpuna Hūria Mātenga
CLAIMED BY WEEK 1 WINNER
The original portrait was commissioned by the public of Nelson in 1909 and unveiled by the Governor, Lord Plunket, on 21 February 1910. Hūria is wearing a kōrowai and displaying the precious tail feathers of an entire huia bird in her right hand, Hūria is posing before a stormy landscape in which we glimpse a ship foundering on the rocks.
Ngā Kaitiaki – The Guardians by Brian Flintoff
CLAIMED BY WEEK 2 WINNER
A beautiful taonga – Ngā hau e wha; the four winds is an expression used in many ways and in many cultures, sometimes being referred to as the four directions. It poetically includes those who come from and go to, distant parts of the world. Brian is an amazing Whakatū artist, of whom, Ngāti Tama are grateful to be recipients of his stunning work.
Signed print by Artist Robin Slow
CLAIMED BY WEEK 3 WINNER
This stunning piece is based on Taonga Pūoro. Six figures can be seen wielding a taonga, three males and three females. From Left to Right: A pūtātara, pūrerehua, hue puruhau, kōauau, pūtōrino. Robin is an amazing Golden Bay artist, of whom, Ngāti Tama are grateful to have some of his work in the office.
WIN 2 Tickets to Snoop Dogg
CLAIMED BY WEEK 4 WINNER
We have available 2x tickets to the upcoming Snoop Dogg Concert to either Ōtautahi (all ages) or Tāmaki Mākaurau (18+)! * A great way to celebrate the freedom of being fully vaccinated.
WIN 2x Return Flights to the Ngāti Tama 2022 AGM
CLAIMED BY WEEK 5 WINNER
Nau mai ki Te Tauihu! Win flights for you and a friend to come to the Ngāti Tama 2022 AGM. Flights are from a regional airport in New Zealand to Nelson for the weekend of our AGM and Whānau Wānanaga.
Large canvas print of Te Waikoropupū
CLAIMED BY WEEK 6 WINNER
A stunning nighttime shot of Ngāti Tama puna, Te Waikoropupū. The playground of the kaitiaki taniwha ‘Huriawa’, she uses her special powers to dive deep into the land and sea to clear the many underwater caverns made of sandstone. Atop the land, she tosses fallen trees and tangled vegetation from rivers to free the flow. Photographed by Kane Hartill.
$200 Ngāti Tama Kai Pack
CLAIMED BY WEEK 7 WINNER
An assortment of fresh and long lasting kai for you and your whānau; red and white meats, fruit, vegetables, dairy products, eggs, and aroha.
Cordelle Rei – $100 Tama Merchandise
Jennifer Popham – $100 Tama Merchandise
Peter Rameka – $100 Tama Merchandise
Karanā Tait – $100 Tama Merchandise
Kaela Schwass – $100 Tama Merchandise
Sarah Parai – $100 Tama Merchandise
Terms and Conditions
Who Can Enter:
- Registered Ngāti Tama whānau memebers
- Children of registered members 12 years and older*
- Ngāti Tama staff and directors and their children 12 years and older*
- Immunocompromised whānau who are not able to get vaccinated can still enter the competition. To enter, send us a photo or video of you and give your reasons why you are unable to be vaccinated and why you encourage whānau to get vaccinated. 1 x photo = 1 entry, 1 x video = 2 entries, MAX 2 entries per whānau member.
Ngāti Tama will accept the following entries as proof of vaccination
- A photo of your Vacincation Record Card
- A photo or video of you receiving your vaccination in a vaccination clinic, GP, or approved provider AND a description of you
- For immunocompromised whānau: a photo or video of you and your reason why you are unable to be vaccinated and why you encourage whānau to get vaccinated.
- Any entries that do not meet the above criteria will not be accepted.
- Weekly draws will run from Friday 1pm to the following Friday 1pm
- Draws will be drawn on the following Monday at noon
- The draw will commence Friday 8th October, with the first draw drawn Monday 18h of October
- The competition will run for 10 weeks, with the final draw drawn on Monday 20th of December
- Weekly prizes will be determined by Ngāti Tama
- Prizes will be sent to whānau by Ngāti Tama
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash
- Prizes cannot be exchanged
- Under 18 entrants are not eligible to accept 18+ prizes (Two x tickets to Bay Dreams)
Any imagery submitted as an entry may be used for future promotional material by Ngāti Tama