2020 Grants Information
Ngāti Tama ki Te Waipounamu Trust provides limited financial assistance to promote and enhance social, educational & cultural opportunities for whānau of Ngāti Tama.
Opens 1st February 2020 – Close 30th April 2020
If you or your child are a registered Iwi Member of Ngāti Tama ki Te Waipounamu Trust then our grants programme may assist you.
- Complete the relevant application forms
- Attach all required information and documentation. (Supply photocopies, not originals)
- Your application must be received by the 30th April 2020.
Education Grants Application Forms will be made available from 1st February 2020
|Grant Type:||Grant Amount:|
|Kohanga/Pre-school:||$50 per annum|
|Primary school:||$100 per annum|
|Intermediate school:||up to $200 per annum|
|Secondary school:||up to $300 per annum|
|Tertiary degree education:||up to $1,000 per annum|
|Postgraduate scholarship:||up to $2,500 per annum one off award|
|Non-degree, Poly-technical courses/vocational training/apprenticeship:||up to $500 per annum|
If you think there are exceptional other circumstances that we should consider in supporting you with a financial grant then apply for a Manaaki Grant – up to $500 per annum.
Click here to download Manaaki Grants Application Form
- Monies to successful applicants will be distributed as soon as possible after closing dates.
- Grants will be distributed at the discretion of the executive of the Trust, and may vary from year to year.
- The Trust executive will verify your enrolment with the tertiary institution.
- If you need help to complete your application or require more information about registering with Ngāti Tama, please contact the office.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
Please send all completed applications to:
Ngāti Tama Ki Te Waipounamu Trust
P O Box 914
Ngāti Tama Grants or