2020 Grants Information
Ngāti Tama ki Te Waipounamu Trust provides limited financial assistance to promote and enhance social, educational & cultural opportunities for whānau of Ngāti Tama.
Opens 1st February 2020 – Close 30th April 2020
If you or your child are a registered Iwi Member of Ngāti Tama ki Te Waipounamu Trust then our grants programme may assist you.
- Complete the relevant application form:
- Attach all required information and documentation. (Supply photocopies, not originals)
- Your application must be received by the 30th April 2020.
If you think there are exceptional other circumstances that we should consider in supporting you with a financial grant then apply for a Manaaki Grant – up to $500 per annum.
Click here to download Manaaki Grants Application Form
Sports and Cultural Grants
If you have a sports or cultural related event, activity or course then we may be able to support you with a financial grant under our Sports and Cultural Grant.
Click here to download Sports and Cultural Grants Application Form
- Monies to successful applicants will be distributed as soon as possible after closing dates.
- Grants will be distributed at the discretion of the executive of the Trust, and may vary from year to year.
- The Trust executive will verify your enrolment with the tertiary institution.
- If you need help to complete your application or require more information about registering with Ngāti Tama, please contact the office.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
Please send all completed applications to:
Ngāti Tama Ki Te Waipounamu Trust
P O Box 914
Ngāti Tama Grants or
Other Grant Options
Māori Education Trust 2020 Secondary Scholarships
OPEN NOW – 28 February 2020
Applications are available to download from the Māori Education Trust (MET) website. Alternatively, call, text or email the office and an application form will be sent to you.
NOTE: Applications and supporting documentation must reach the Māori Education Trust by 4.30 pm, Friday, 28 Hui-tanguru (February) 2020. Feel free to contact the office for further information.
Postal Address: PO Box 31213, Lower Hutt 5040
Phone: (04) 586 7971
Mobile: (027) 262 8046
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Website: www.maorieducation.org.nz