2019 Grants Information
Things to know
To provide limited financial assistance to promote and enhance social, educational & cultural opportunities for whānau of Ngāti Tama ki Te Waipounamu Trust.
If you or your child are a registered Iwi Member of Ngāti Tama ki Te Waipounamu Trust and are participating in one of the below, then our grants programme may assist you.
|Grant Type:||Grant Amount:|
|Kohanga/Pre-school:||$50 per annum|
|Primary school:||$100 per annum|
|Intermediate school:||up to $200 per annum|
|Secondary school:||up to $300 per annum|
|Tertiary degree education:||up to $1,000 per annum|
|Postgraduate scholarship:||up to $2,500 per annum one off award|
|Non-degree, Poly-technical courses/vocational training/apprenticeship:||up to $500 per annum|
If you think there are exceptional other circumstances that we should consider in supporting you with a financial grant (this may include examples such as whānau events, individual sporting events or significant cultural events) then apply for a Manaaki Grant – up to $500 per annum.
- Please complete the relevant application forms (attached)
- Please attach all required information and documentation. (Supply photocopies, not originals)
- Your application must be received by the relevant dates:
Round 1: Open 20 January – Close 31st March 2019
Round 2: Open 1 July – Close 30th September 2019
Download Application Forms
Click here to download the Pre-School, Primary and Intermediate, High School Grants Application Form
Click here to download the Tertiary, Vocational and Manaaki Grants Application Form
- Monies to successful applicants will be distributed as soon as possible after closing dates.
- Grants will be distributed at the discretion of the executive of the Trust, and may vary from year to year.
- The Trust executive will verify your enrolment with the tertiary institution.
- If you need help to complete your application or require more information about registering with Ngāti Tama, please contact the office on 03 548 1740 or email email@example.com.
- Late applications will not be accepted.