With the coronavirus (COVID-19) continuing to spread globally and Aotearoa at Alert Level 4 restrictions, Ngāti Tama have been working through our iwi response plan to ensure our whānau are well informed and supported by Ngāti Tama ki Te Waipounamu Trust.
Our priority is to ensure we protect the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and whānau, with a particular focus on protecting those of our whānau members who are most vulnerable to severe illness including pāhake
NGĀTI TAMA WHĀNAU APP
Ngāti Tama have created an online app where iwi members can apply for grants, seek support and find information during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Log in here:
How to use the online app:
We will continue to improve our engagement with whānau through services such as the Ngāti Tama whānau app. If you would like to provide feedback please contact us any time at email@example.com
WHATS AVAILABLE TO REGISTERED MEMBERS?
COVID-19 FINANCIAL RELIEF
A $100 relief payment is available now to all adult registered members of Ngāti Tama ki Te Waipounamu. Apply below.
Further financial assistance is also available for registered members who may not have income during this time.
INFLUENZA 2020 SUBSIDY
Flu Vaccines will be fully subsidised for all registered whānau members who do not already qualify. Visit our online app to apply.
TAMA NEEDS ASSESSMENT
Ngāti Tama are calling all our members to ensure needs are being met and finding ways that iwi can support our whānau. Update your contact details below to stay connected.
IWI KAI VOUCHER
If you and your household are in need of a kai Ngāti Tama are making available kai vouchers to those that need it.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with confirmation of your postal address, phone number and number of people in your household.
TAMA STAFF AVAILABLE TO YOU
Contact Ngāti Tama at the office for more information on support during this difficult time.
Whānau can contact us from Monday to Friday between 10am-3pm on 0800 8262 494 or email email@example.com
To login to the Ngāti Tama Whānau App:
- Go to the “Ngāti Tama Whānau App
- In the login screen enter your email address (only registered iwi members can access the app)
- a unique pin number will be emailed to you to access the app
- A new pin will be needed each time you access the app to keep your information secure
To log out click the three lines in the top left corner of the app
How to apply for grants and help:
- Select the support you need under the “My Account” Tab
- click “Apply Now”
- complete all the fields; and
- your application will be sent to the team for processing
HOW NGĀTI TAMA HAVE ADAPTED
- We are taking steps to protect our staff, Trustees and Directors at this time and all members of the Ngāti Tama office team are working from home from until further notice. We will attempt to ensure that there is always a member available for whānau should you need assistance. Please call us on 0800 8262 494 from 10am-3pm, Monday to Friday or email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual General Meeting postponed until further notice
- Whānau wānanga has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR WHĀNAU
Keeping informed with important information is key to keeping yourself and your whānau healthy and safe over the coming months, Covid-19.govt.nz is a great source of information about Caronavirus (COVID-19), how to protect your whānau, and where to get help.