The Westpac NZ graduate program is a fun and rewarding experience that will accelerate your personal and professional development and provide you with you a platform to fulfil your goals. You can expect to be challenged and to contribute right from Day One. You will make an impact in our business and:
- Gain practical business experience while developing and building your network within our organisation.
- After completing 12 months in the program, you will be able to build a pathway to your next role.
- A competitive employee benefits package – a great starting income, banking benefits, and more.
- A proactive approach to your growth – through on-the-job learning, mentoring, development and support.
- Work within a team that values you as a person and encourages you to take opportunities to contribute and stretch your abilities.
Their programs offer a rotation style approach where you are challenged to build broad knowledge and skills and form professional networks to fast track your success. During the program they will provide you with a solid support network, structured soft skills development and business specific technical training. There are also opportunities to join different special interest groups and work on exciting projects to showcase your flare for courage and innovation.
Across the whole of Westpac NZ there are a range of roles and rewarding career paths in a variety of business units including:
- Agri business
- Business Banking (Commercial, Corporate and Institutional)
- Experience Hub
- Operations and Contact Centre
- Retail (Consumer bank)
Graduates from all disciplines are welcome to apply. Applicants should be flexible in their thinking with an ability to multitask.
If you are proactive, passionate, driven to succeed, confident in building relationships and enjoy communicating with a diverse range of customers, you could be the person we’re looking for.
Please apply online via our application portal and submit your CV and Academic transcript (unofficial is fine).
Want To Know More? Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Status : Permanent
Schedule : Full-time
Posting Date : 12/08/2019, 9:43:55 AM
Closing Date : 01/09/2019, 11:59:00 PM